Hello, I am Jessica.
I am a love and life photographer, I am a Mother to THREE beautiful and full of life children, and I am a Fitness Fanatic. Being a Mother and Photographer, I have learned to appreciate all of the small things that make this beautiful world we live in. Through my lens and with my creativity, I capture special moments with raw, true emotion and turn them into art. I create stories for families that when your childrens’ children look through the pictures, they will instantly feel the love and happiness in your life. I believe that no moment should ever go undocumented.
- I grew up in Fort Worth, Texas but now call the Central Coast of California my home.
- I have an amazing man in my life that I LOVE with all of my heart and soul, Scott.
- I love and I am a volleyball coach.
- I am a Christian, I love GOD, and I pray every. single. night.
- I love sweet tea and working out, at the same time. 1+1 = 3 right?.
- I have a total of 7 brothers and sisters.
- I love to create wall art, digital, canvas, and chalkboards.
- My favorite all time music is any and all Texas Country, but I love all music.
- My favorite dessertis Southern-Style Banana Pudding and Peach Cobbler.
- I may have a teeny-tiny addiction to Starbucks and coffee.
So you want to hire me, awesome! Go ahead.... Email Me